- Bomb Baby by Tom Bradley
- American Dream by Jim Chaffee
- Sao Paulo Blues by James Chaffee
- The Vicious Circulation of Dr Catastrope by Kane X. Faucher
- Professor Montgomery Cristo by Kane Faucher
- ZOMG! by Kane Faucher
- Field Reporting by Vernon Frazer
- The Unwelcome Guest plus Nin and Nan by Eckhard Gerdes
- Three Psychedelic Novellas by Eckhard Gerdes
- Adventures on the High Seas by GX Jupitter-Larsen
- Eat the Word by Robert Lort
- Voices by Kyle Muntz
- VII by Kyle Muntz
- In Great Company by Michael J. Seidlinger
- My Pet Serial Killer by Michael J. Seidlinger
- Azimute by Various Authors
- 2009 Backlist Blowout!
VII by KYLE MUNTZ
In a strange, sometimes unrecognizable Europe, VII is the fictional autobiography in seven parts of a playwright whose life might or might not be influenced by his own plays, an account that seems to reshape the world around him as it is written. A decadent libertine in a macabre city, our protagonist chronicles a history of sordid affairs mingled with impossible journeys, steeped in a pathology of vice, terror, and lies. The result is a novel both troubled and complex, a striking insight into a mind whose darkness is all too human
"Here is prose of a high poetic intensity working in the service of a dark and cool vision that is veined with irony, disturbing and enthralling in equal parts. Comparisons with Bruno Schultz are not inappropriate: Kyle Muntz has the same quiet force and unpredictability, but his stylistic range is greater, encompassing metafiction and self-analysis. VII proceeds with the fascinating remorselessness of a glacier studded with trapped dreams moving down the nighttime streets of a cultured but decadent city. An exceptional work from a new talent!"
A postmodernist Gothic, a work of sordid splendor and fierce hypnotism, at once haunting and poetic, VII is the latest work of Kyle Muntz—a young author who is wisely disregarding the seduction of labels, and drawing his inspiration from the oldest spring of all—the human mind."—Brendan Connell
Get it now on Amazon!
VII on the web
MUNTZ on the web